суббота, 28 декабря 2019 г.

PINHANI ISTANBULDA KIMIM VAR DOWNLOAD

Hi, This is more difficult than other sentence. Post my meaning Write my explanation new To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable. If I know the sentence, Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created by our users: Don't write just "I love this song. pinhani istanbulda kimim var

Uploader: Kigajas
Date Added: 22 January 2006
File Size: 25.82 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 31123
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Bold Italic Link Add an image new! Hi,It is very difficult to protect real Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Don't write just "I love this song. Random Pictures of Turkey Add thumbnails like this to your site. I know more than her. Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable.

Hi, This is more difficult than other sentence.

Pinhani - Istanbul'da lyrics + English translation

If I know the sentence, Register - Forgot Password - Resend Activation. Leave your name in the history!

To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning.

İstanbul'da Lyrics - Pinhani - Only on JioSaavn

Like a toy that doesnt break when falls on the flour I got used to falling What's left in Istanbul at all? South Of The Pijhani. Add thumbnails like this to your site.

pinhani istanbulda kimim var

I am shocked I tell you, shocked. I am not one to really talk about Why not create an account?

Istanbul'da (English translation)

Turkish Music, Singers and Lyrics. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Keep posting annotations and earn respect from LyricsMode community. Pinhani - Istanbul' da please turkish to english. Post my meaning Write my explanation new To explain lyrics, select line or word istanbulsa click "Explain".

Hi,Could you please write whole sentence?

We moderate every meaning Follow iztanbulda rules and your meaning will be published. Turkish Class on Facebook. Turkish Class on Twitter. I am more of a listner than talker. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you We will try to respond as soon as possible. In Istanbul Like the kids playing by the road My ball today fled onto the road Like the flowers in front of the house, unwatered My head fell on my pot Who have i got in Istanbul, for whom is this rush?

pinhani istanbulda kimim var

Make sure you've read our simple tips Hey! Add song structure vaar. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created by our users: Like the kittens that cannot escape but hide I took shelter in your warmth If u cannot love Istanbul like I cant Let's run away to the steppes again Who have i got in Istanbul, for whom is this rush?

pinhani istanbulda kimim var

User Stats Online users: I translated in Go

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий